Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Craze

With the kids gone to their grandpa's for 3 days, I found there was no need to clean/cook/shop/get dressed or wear makeup! It's been so long since I did sewing that I threw myself into 3 days of pure sewing, and catching up on my favorite TV shows!

I worked on these patches for the Temecula Quilt Company's 12 Days of Christmas sampler...

I threw a bunch of boy scraps together (after first making 3 boys' scarves...pictures later!) into a scrappy patch that might evolve into a boy's tote-book bag...


I finished off a stuffed elephant in preparation for many new babies coming into my life this year...

And finished off a scrappy baby blanket started by my 14 y/o daughter for our friend's new daughter ...

All in all, it was a fantastic break and wonderful to get back in touch with sewing!

1 comment: