I promised my cousin a tissue box cover months ago! She even bought the fabric for it! And, sadly, it's still sitting in my 'projects to be done' pile! The problem is the shape of the American tissue box, which is a cube, vs. the Japanese tissue box which is a slim rectangle. I find it so much easier to make covers for the Japanese boxes, but the American one is much more fussy, and until I can get the pattern down to where I really like it, I am hesitant to cut into my cousins lovely fabric and possibly mess it up! Here are 2 covers I made this weekend, which I think turned out pretty nice, and I'm almost confident to start working on Missy's cover!