Friday, July 8, 2011

The Bitty Bag! Applique carry-tote for Mother's Birthday!

The bag!
After one test run at making The Bag, I came up with a version I was quite proud of! Tadah!

4 pockets along the outside (a little pincushion on a string)

2 large pockets and 2 smaller pockets on the inside

Big enough I hope to hold an applique iron along with tools and your project

I chose a really pretty blue mushroom lineny cloth, and neutral polka-dots to compliment it. And I sewed a ladybug trimming on the edge of the pockets

And of course a little handmade tag...

I kept version one of the bag for myself, it doesn't have a closure at the top or reinforced pockets on the inside, and is harder to use, but the size is perfect for holding small projects and tools.

Happy Birthday Mom!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment